Thursday 4 February 2016

You Decide 2016


Haven't the last 12 months just flown by? It's time once again to put myself in your hands as I open another reader's poll to determine the subject of a forthcoming blog post. With trips Frankie & Benny's, Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and the Rainforest Café all distant (though still traumatic) memories, there is some comfort in that at least I won't be going back to any of those. But we all know there's probably far worse out there, and if anyone can uncover a real dining catastrophe, it's you horrible lot.

Of course, you could just send me somewhere nice like Le Gavroche, but then who am I kidding.

The rules again:

1. I can't have been to the restaurant before (have a quick Google if you're unsure)

2. It has to be either in London or easily accessible from London (I'll get on a train but I'm not flying to Athens)

3. Please check the restaurant you want to vote for hasn't already been added before you add it yourself.

4. Buy my app (it's not a condition for voting but you should anyway)

Edit: Well, even a split vote couldn't stop the runaway leader JRC Global Buffet, Croydon. I see trams in my future.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should kickstart a trip to the Beijing Penis Restaurant. Every year we want to recommend this one.

You should also include a selection of 0 star "Score on the Door" restaurants for our amusement.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Almost Famous in Manchester is brilliant. I'd totally come with you.

Gavin said...

Chris, you've got the clear winner, JRC, listed twice.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I voted for Other, entered a name, but it's not showing up. Also, you might want to sort choices alphabetically. Or randomize them :-)

Anonymous said...

Bobo Social

Martin said...

I voted Jamie's italian. You might want to remove the cereal place. It's closed :)

Anonymous said...

You have a right treat ahead. I was invited there by a friend who was quite frugal, which should been a warning sign. You'll wish you ended up in Chicken Cottage instead.

Anonymous said...

No it hasn't. The copycat in Kingston did.

Martin said...

And right you are! I didn't know there was a copycat version. Thanks.